New problem set ps-09
Review problem set: 5:45 – 6:30
Reading: Higher Order Functions. 6:30 - 7:00
If you don't feel confused I am inclined to think you are. We will cover simple for-each example in class.
Odds & Ends: 7:00 – 7:30
- Recursive functions, L-Systems and tree demo
- What is it?
- Why is it useful?
- How can I use it?
Look at "Shepherding random numbers part II" (deluxe random walking) 7:30 - 7:45
Multiple walkers in code-pen 7:45 - 8:45
This is related to Today's problem set Simulation-2. In this weeks problem set we will expand upon last weeks random walk by using multiple walkers.
- Phase 0: Develop the initial state together ~10 min.
- Phase 1: Move the dots over time.
- Phase 2: What happens when we reach an edge?
- Phase 3: Exploration. Can you make this more interesting?