Class 13 – 2016-12-06: Working on Final projects + APIs & Services
Final presentations next week. 5:15 - 7:15 Cookies!
Please give me a ★★★★★ rating in the App store! … or something …
Stand-up / Check-in meeting: 5:45 - 6:20
We are going to take a moment, to go around and see where people are at. We will ask everyone:
- What is your final project?
- What is the next step for you?
- What are you stuck on?
- Can anyone here answer question, or work with them?
- Is anyone else interested in the question and answer?
List of questions people have.
- Zane needs a page-flipping library.
- Erica Needs a little help with materials and lights
- Evan needs help with Blender & vertext painting:
- UV Unwrap
- Save image map file (external file
- Export OBJ file.
Work together and Answer Questions: 6:20 – 8:15
Lecture Topic: Using web services / APIs. 8:15 – 8:45
We will spend about 1 hour talking about how to
Lets choose one of these to play with:
- Use the Google Brain API to do text classification.
- Use the Particle cloud platform to report on the light levels in THIS ROOM!
- Use the Giphy API to search and display animated GIFs.
- Use the flickr API to search and display photographs.
- Use the Google Docs Spreadsheet API to load data into D3